SECURITY NOTICE: Metro News Network only issues press credentials to legitimate, vetted journalists and technicians. We run a background check on everyone every 90-days to make sure they are still qualified. If you're unsure whether a person representing Metro News or its affiliates is actually on an assignment, at your venue or event, contact us immediately. If you find one of our press passes, please contact your local U.S. Secret Service office. They will instruct you further. Thank you.
Metro News Network Administration
Dustin Alexander-Pérez, Founder & CEO, Rancho Mirage, CA
- COO, Metro America Media Group
- Licensee, National Assoc. of Digital Broadcasters (KWWX-DB & WYTW-DB)
- Member, International Assoc. of Internet Broadcasters Member, Assoc. for Middle Level Education
- Permittee, FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator
- Member, Nat. Assoc. of Christian Ministers
Wm. Stephens, V.P. of News Operations/Chief Photojournalist
- Member, Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE)
- Member, International Organization of Fire Photographers (IOFP)
- Member, Interational Fire Photographers Assoc. (IFPA)
- Cert. Engineer (1st Class) with Telecom Endorsements, Nat. Assoc. of Radio & Telecommunications Engineers, Inc. (NARTE)
- Licensee, FCC General Radio Telephone Operator (HAM)
Journalists & Contributors
Columnists, "Dishing With Marc & Carrie"
One day a friend said, “Hey, you Hetta Harpers, you two should really write a gossip column!” So they thought well…
Marc & Carrie have been active in the Tampa Bay Gay Community since 1980, residents for the past 32 years in South Tampa.
They own one of the oldest Gay Pride Shops in America and are the co-founders of the GaYbor District Coalition.
Besides being on every e-mail list in the area, most of all they have a love of People, Clubs & Photography.
So, “Dishing with Mark & Carrie” was born! The column is full of up coming events, reviews, notices, fun photos, and of course DISH! Now read nationally by over 60,000+ friends every week.
Author, "Life Refined" Column
Lauren loves to read and spends most of her days chasing her small children, talking on the phone with her mother, and trying to "Keep our small world here spinning without launching anything into a full blown galactic attack," according to her biography on her popular blog Life Refined.
It gives the rest of us, "Just a small snippet of our lives and the uncanny adventures that we find ourselves in," states Melissa.
Lauren is a mother, sister, daughter and friend and uses practical every day learning experiences in the world around her as the backdrop for the material and advice Lauren dispenses in her thought-provoking essays on every day life as seen through her eyes.
Photojournalists & Multimedia Reporters
In Memoriam ~ The people that made us who we are today. We shall never forget you...